Kahit walang corrupt, kung meron tamad, meron pa ring mahirap. CHANGE STARTS WITH US (no caps lock, no passion). Let us not depend everything on our dear president. Di niya matutupad ang mga sinasabi niya kung di ren tayo magtutulong-tulungan. *bow*
Wearing my worn out HS PE jogging pants, shirt and will eat with bare hands. I love staying at home.
I’m drunk. Thank you guys for making this night drunk night. 10 bottles is my max. pakshet, hirap mag english.
So much for not drinking today.
Ugh, I haven’t had my period since April.
Monggo is creeping up my top favorite/comfort food. Adobo, look out.
Just got home. Have to wake up in four hours.
Avenetto lunch. Kabusugan. Partida hindi pa ako nag pizza.
Eric: ok lang pic mo?
Abi: panget ko talaga
Eric: Mataba ka lang
Abi: Tangina mew
Is at Serendra with college friends. Mukha akong lost.
I’m loving Laputa Book Reader. Even if I’m not a book junkie. #android http://ping.fm/0KkG6
It’s similar to that shit called “30-Day Tumblr Challenge”, but more of related to music (how songs become symbols of one’s emotions; how they become reminders of memorable events). The meme was not made that recently, and its origin is totally unknown. Nonetheless, more than a handful have been participating.
I’m a music lover. So, I say to myself, “why shouldn’t I join?”. So…
- Day 01 — Your favourite song
- Day 02 — Your least favourite song
- Day 03 — A song that makes you happy
- Day 04 — A song that makes you sad
- Day 05 — A song that reminds you of someone
- Day 06 — A song that reminds of you of somewhere
- Day 07 — A song that reminds you of a certain event
- Day 08 — A song that you know all the words to
- Day 09 — A song that you can dance to
- Day 10 — A song that makes you fall asleep
- Day 11 — A song from your favourite band
I don’t do memes, but this one’s too interesting to pass up.
So let’s get started.
I like this. I have short attention span though and might stop at Day 4 or whatevs. Hoping to finish this though.
Researching about Case Life Cycle and Case Management Systems a year too late. Buti na lang andiyan BA. Hehehe